Tuesday 14 July 2015

A New Chapter... Exactly A Month To Go!

I've been toying with the idea of properly starting a blog and actually maintaining it. I'm about to start a new chapter of my life(as is evident from the title of this entry) soon. And why not maintain a blog, I thought, it could be my legacy. I guess I'm not going to be writing anything very much useful right now. But if I don't start now, I know I'm going to just give it up.

So, here is my first entry about nothing. I can already see that there are going to be many more of these in the days to come.

By the way, I managed to watch 2 whole horror movies today (The Taking of Deborah Logan & Stephen King's IT). I've decided to finish watching all the horror films that I own before I move away. Because watching them when I live alone is definitely a terrible idea. Every creak, every gust of wind, every little insect sound will make me think of the movie I've just watched. Like yesterday, for instance, I had just finished watching Sinister (which was not very frightening and quite entertaining actually. Plus, you know, Ethan Hawke), when the door of this cupboard of mine, which has all my soft toys in it, suddenly, but very gently, opened. Now, logically, I know this was probably because I'd moved it earlier and I wasn't afraid, but I can't help it, I HAD to think of invisible beings doing shit. My brother is pretty freaked out with dolls and stuff. So I thought of that too. There's this one doll that my brother dumped in my cupboard because it creeped him out too much - we have fondly named this strange doll (it has the body of a baby and the ears of a rabbit; the face is of an indeterminate being) Creepu. I'm just putting this down to an overactive imagination. But still, I LOVE watching horror flicks; I guess I love the thrill. Although, if it's Asian horror, I WILL watch it with all lights on, even during the day.

So, a tiny thing like this makes me write an entire paragraph. I can only imagine how much more I'd write if I were living alone.

That being said, this is the end of my entry about nothing for the day. I will be back tomorrow with more of nothing! Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment